1. Can eGnosis Web Site Promotion help me if I don't know anything about keywords, search engines or optimization?
Of course. You don't really have to know anything to enjoy our services. You need only write a short description of your business, and supply us with a few basic words that relate to it (which we will use as an initial list from which to develop your keyword bank). The results (scores of qualified visitors) will show you what optimization is all about. Read here and throughout our web site to learn more about these issues, and whatever questions still remain we will answer gladly.
Back to top
2. How do you know what search engines are looking for?
We study all the major search engines, including those in our respective countries, on a regular basis. We have accumulated knowledge, which is perpetually updated, on the changing patterns and requirements of each search engine. Part of our unique advantage is our cumulative search engine expertise and our world-class SEO specialists. Back to top
3. Will my site be submitted to all search engines?
No. We will submit it only to the most important search engines in the countries you have decided to use our services for. If you have chosen a monthly maximum rate payment mode, we will register with the number of large search engines required to reach the amount of traffic you wish for. Back to top
4. Which search engines do you submit to? How often do you submit?
We submit to major search engines in each of the countries you have chosen to use our services for. In the US these include Google, Altavista, Lycos, AOL, MSN, and AllTheWeb. Our optimization services include continuous fine-tuning and adjustments to algorithm changes, so we regularly submit new pages for your web site to each search engine. Since Yahoo and ODP are human-reviewed directories (not robot-compiled search engines), registering your site with them is offered as an additional service. Back to top
5. Can eGnosis Web Site Promotion help me register with large directories such as Yahoo and ODP?
Yes. Read more about this additional service here. Back to top
6. What's the difference between what you do, and what I'm already doing?
If you have dedicated personnel working on optimization for a year or two - you can do some of what we do. But you will still only be able to optimize your web site for a minimal number of keywords, while reaching audiences defined and limited by the English language. Back to top
7. Do I have to give you access to my web site?
No. RedZoneGlobal is a service much like advertising, which does not interfere with your web site. Back to top
8. How much traffic will you deliver to me? How fast?
That depends upon the industry you're in, the demand for your keywords, and when and how frequently the search engine's index is updated. It usually takes two to three months until you start seeing the results of our services, in the form of dramatically increased traffic. Back to top
9. I only have five keywords. Why do I need optimization for an unlimited number of keywords?
The more (relevant) keywords we optimize for your business, the more qualified leads you will receive. Our knowledge and expertise about search engines and searching patterns help us in determining the best ways to cover all possible bases to deliver relevant traffic to your web site. Back to top
10. How many keywords can I register?
As many as you want, as long as they are relevant to your web site. You pay only per-click, not per keyword. Back to top
11. If my server is down, will users still be able to find my Web Site Promotionpage by using the search engines?
The link in the search engine will not disappear if your web site is down. However, if a user finds your link and clicks on it when your server is down - he/she will not be able to see your page. Back to top
12. What countries do your services cover?
Look here for the most up-to-date list of countries. Back to top